SMC SMC de Kemphanen
supermotard rijders uit de Kempen

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Circuit Sword Major Wifi Issues

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    SMC de Kemphanen -> Circuit
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
connorcruise123

BerichtGeplaatst: 25-05-2018 10:04:54    Onderwerp: Circuit Sword Major Wifi Issues Reageren met citaat

Hello,

I just finished my CSO and for the most part, everything seems to be working but I cannot actually use it because onboard wifi is extremely finicky and inconsistent. I put three layers of Kapton tape on the whole wifi module, cut down the four solder points of the USB port, and put a piece of tape on each pair of said solder points
In the last two days, I have only been able to get wifi to connect once. Most of the time I get an X over the wifi icon. I am not sure what that even means. I have also tried using an Edimax (EW-7611ULB) USB wifi dongle, but the Circuit Sword build doesn't detect it. Ironically, if this requires driver/kernel updates to support the dongle, I am stuck since I have no wifi access. I can't fully test the build (ie sound) because I can't load any roms on it. I also tried not tightening that corner case screw as much as to not put pressure on the wifi chip but it hasn't made a difference. The only time wifi worked, it lasted about 5 minutes then went to the X icon.
Tester mode shows OK for every component and no issues with the display.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5642
Business video marketing company

Thank you
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    SMC de Kemphanen -> Circuit Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: