SMC SMC de Kemphanen
supermotard rijders uit de Kempen

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Ive just been playing prettty solid

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    SMC de Kemphanen -> Ritjes
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
wh3171

BerichtGeplaatst: 28-11-2019 07:38:36    Onderwerp: Ive just been playing prettty solid Reageren met citaat

LIMA, Peru - The Pan American Sports Organization is supporting the Peruvian Olympic Committees preparations for the 2019 Pan American Games despite an alleged misappropriation of funds by the committee. Trenidad Hubbard Jersey .In a statement late Monday, the Latin American sports body said it had complete confidence the Peruvian Olympic Committee would deliver the Pan American Games, an Olympic-style event held every four years. It said it would visit Lima soon on a fact-finding mission.A Peruvian legislator alleged last week that the committee had misappropriated $500,000. President Jose Quinones has denied the allegation, but offered to resign.Quinones said in a radio interview Monday that Peru was ready and capable of organizing the event. Peru is to spend about $700 million on the games.The 2015 Pan American Games will be held in Toronto. Matt Nokes Jersey . Mitchell first announced on Twitter that he has signed with the Steelers and his agent Brian Hamilton confirmed the signing to The Associated Press. Financial terms were not released. The Steelers have not announced the addition of Mitchell. James Pazos Jersey . -- Edwin Encarnacion hit a three-run homer, Colby Rasmus drove in two runs and the Toronto Blue Jays beat the Detroit Tigers 9-4 on Saturday. https://www.cheaprockiesjerseys.us/1574t-michael-cuddyer-jersey-rockies.html . Robert Griffin III, the No. 2 pick in the 2012 draft, set numerous rookie records and was picked AP Offensive Rookie of the Year for the Washington Redskins.RIO GRANDE, Puerto Rico - Brian Stuard birdied seven of his first 12 holes in windy conditions to take the first-round lead in the Puerto Rico Open on Thursday. Stuard finished with a 6-under 66, dropping a stroke on the par-4 seventh hole — his 16th of the day — in gusts of up to 20 mph (32 kph) at Trump International Golf Club-Puerto Rico. "Wind is blowing pretty good out there, so got to hit some good shots," Stuard said. "I did well. I kept it in play nice off the tee, didnt get in much trouble, and only made the one bogey." The highest ranked player in the field in the FedEx Cup standings at No. 13, Stuard finished second in November in the OHL Classic in Mexico. He also had a strong run in January, fishing sixth in the Sony Open in Hawaii and sixth the next week in the Humana Challenge in California. "Ive just been playing prettty solid, but been putting well," Stuard said. Colorado Rockies Pro Shop. . "I putted really good to start off the year and then kind of last few weeks not quite as good and then good today." Jason Gore and Danny Lee shot 67, and Y.E. Yang was another stroke back along with Ricky Barnes, William McGirt, Tim Petrovic, Chesson Hadley, Eric Axley and Ben Martin. "It wasnt easy out there," Lee said. "It was very windy, and theres some tough pin placements out there, but I played very smart today and I hit it where I wanted to hit it, and I rolled it really nicely with the putter. It was a really good day for me." Defending champion Scott Brown opened with a 70. Brooks Koepka, a field-high 70th in the world ranking, shot 72. John Daly had a triple-bogey 7 on the par-4 12th hole in a round of 74. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    SMC de Kemphanen -> Ritjes Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: